White Chocolate Recipe Contest!
White chocolate lovers, UNITE!
Win a GIANT 10 pound block of award winning Guittard white chocolate!
Our customers keep emailing us asking for more recipes for our HUGE 10 pound white chocolate bar from Guittard! So, we need YOU!
Please email your unique WHITE chocolate recipe to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 5th, 2012.
We will try them all and put our favorites into the preverbal hat and the winner will be chosen from the hat.
The winner will receive ONE High Sierra Whiteó10-Pound bar - (No substitutions) at $65 value!
Gold Medal Winner Chefs in America Awards Foundation. Don't let its demure ivory color fool you. Our High Sierra White chocolate is deceptively innocent to the eye, yet seductively complex to the palate. Creamy dairy notes intermingle with suggestions of citrus and warm, nutty undertones to produce a rich, intricate taste experience. Take a few moments to savor its opulent, sensuous bouquetÖ exceptionally smooth mouth feelÖ and lingering vanilla finish. This extraordinary white is versatile enough for creating an ethereal mousse, or to drizzle sensuously over poached winter fruit. Better yet, permit yourself a stolen moment of sweet, subtle debauchery and nibble straight from the wrapper!
There will be 5 runners up for a gift certificate of $10.00 to An Occasional Chocolate!!!
Winners will be announced January 15th, 2012.
Rules, Rules, Rules!
1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. Purchase will not increase odds of winning.
2. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected, from among all eligible entries received, in a drawing conducted 15 days after the quarter ends.
3. Employees of An Occasional Chocolate, its affiliated subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all other entities directly associated with this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family members and members of the same household of any of the above are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate.
4. USA only. Void where prohibited. Anyone under 18 must have parental consent.
5. Recipe must be original, not copied or it will disqualified.
6. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prize is nontransferable.
7. The odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by the entry closing date.
8. Winners List: Winner may be posted on this web site sometime after the quarter ends as well as the Blog and the newsletter.
9. All recipes become the property of An Occasional Chocolate and maybe used in the web site, Blog or newsletter.
10. Contact Us with any questions, concerns, etc.
Has this recipe been helpful? Add it as a resource link on your website or blog!
© 2006-2013 An Occasional Chocolate™ - 1511 Brook Park Way, Roseville, CA 95747 (warehouse location) - (877) 390-5569 or (916) 390-2576